(SCREENING TEST – OBJECTIVE TYPE)
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their
implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of
a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social,
economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country's political system- rural development –
Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
7. DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source : CBSE Publications)
1. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
2. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
3. Man made disasters - Prevention strategies.
4. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures