Group 1 is the highest cadre recruited by APPSC.
- The various posts which come under APPSC Group 1, their pay scale, reservation details and education qualification required for various posts under Group 1 should be read if aspirant is just beginner in preparation to the exam. (Various Posts, Eligibility & Pay scale to different Group 1 Cadre Posts)
- This exam is a three stage exams( Download Pattern and Syllabus of Group 1 from here).
- Dont ignore the reference books to be read for APPSC Group 1, leaving it will end you no where.( Reference books for APPSC Group 1 Exams)
- Students often ask about of Group 1 prelims, as clearing prelims is important stage, aspirants should know cutoff's of various years Group 1 (APPSC Group 1 Exam Cutoff Marks Analysis)
- Many students often confuse in which language to be written in Mains exam, if you are in such dilemma you should definitely read (In which language APPSC Group 1 Mains can be written?)
- You Might be questioning yourself as how much score will be needed to successfully cross the mains stage and appear for Group 1 Mains Interview. (Group 1 Mains Marks Analysis!)
Aspirants often confuse with a question- How should my preparation to Group 1???
Group 2 is the second highest cadre. Its a two stage exam for Executive Posts & One stage Exam for Non -Executive Posts.
- Article on Job profiles & Promotional aspects of various Group 2 Posts are worth sparing time, as it will give you an idea, where your are heading.
- Group 2 exam is held in 3 papers, readers may browse this link to know pattern and Syllabus in Telugu Medium.
- Recently Government has issued G.O relating to merger of Group 1 & Group 2 Executive Posts. If merger happens how will APPSC Group 1 Look????
- 380+ Pages Class Notes on Indian Constitution in Telugu Medium
- 120+ Pages - Biology Class Notes in Telugu Medium
- 60+ APPSC Previous Questions Papers Solved with Key
- 175+ Pages - General Geography Class Notes for APPSC Exams (Telugu Medium)
- 200+ Pages Andhra History English Medium Class Notes
- How to crack an interview?
- 135+ Pages- Modern India History English Medium Class Notes
- Biology for Civil Service Exams
- World Geography Notes in Telugu Medium
- 75+ Pages -Indian History in Telugu Medium Bits & Mcqs
- 80+ Pages - Short Notes on Medieval Indian History
- Physics & Chemistry
- Guidance to UPSC Civil Service Exams , APPSC, SSC & Bank Po Exams
- World Geography for General Studies & Civil Service Exams
- General Knowledge & General Awareness, Gk
- Indian History - Descriptive Topics
- Indian Polity Notes for Civil Service Exams
- Andhra Economy Complete Notes for APPSC Group 1 and Group 2
- 80-Pages Ancient Indian History Class notes
- Andhra Pradesh Geography Telugu Medium Notes
- Quantitative Aptitude for UPSC CSAT, Bank PO, SSC CGL Exams
Last but not least, Some important preparation tips which aspirants should keep in mind while preparing for civil service exams.If any doubts regarding preparation, book selection, users may place request through comments, many of the blog members including myself will reply to them. Its worth posting your doubts here as many aspirants answer them and surely I will reply as soon as possible.